Thai Yoga Massage
Thai yoga massage is an ancient healing art based on the concept of energy lines that run throughout the body. The purpose of Thai Yoga Massage is to stimulate the body’s own recuperative powers by removing energy blockages. It is a unique and powerful massage which combines passive yoga postures, gentle rhythmic movement and the activation of the Sen energy lines of the body. This form of massage involves acupressure, deep stretching techniques and mobilization of the joints. Practitioners use their thumbs, palms, elbows, knees, feet and own body weight in a focused manner. It is a full body massage performed on a floor mat in comfortable clothes. This silent massage allows the recipient to fully relax and to take in the Metta (loving kindness and compassion) that is being offered.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- Enhances the free flow of energy through increased blood circulation & breathing
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification process and boosts the immune response by stimulating the lymph system
- Releases muscular tension
- Increases joint flexibility and mobility
- Provides relief from lower back pain, arthritis, headaches, digestive difficulties, menstrual problems & stress related conditions
- Generates a deep state of relaxation
- Promotes centeredness and well-being for the recipient.
Massage appointments are typically one and a half hours in length.
Check back at a later date as I am not booking appointments at this time.